HISTORY OF YORKSHIRE ANIMAL HOSPITAL
Yorkshire Animal Hospital, established in 1956 by Dr. Harry “Cap” Eschenroeder, has served the pet owners of the Affton/Crestwood/Webster Groves communities for 37 years. After several different associates entering and leaving the practice, Dr. Dale Diesel joined the practice in October 1992.
Dr. Diesel became the practice owner on July1, 1993. Currently, Dr. Diesel works as the sole veterinarian and employs four veterinary technicians, a veterinary assistant, a groomer, and a receptionist. He is looking forward to the day when he can employ a second veterinarian that will allow the practice to offer increased services and allow Dr. Diesel more time for his family.